Found a mistake on the site?
Highlight the text with your mouse and press CTRL + ENTER
Foreign exchange operations
Cash Management Services
- Opening and maintaining all types of current accounts in national and foreign currency for residents and nonresidents of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Settlements on the behalf of the Client for his banking account with the execution of operations within one operational day.
- The implementation of all forms of international settlements on export-import operations.
- Payments in som within the system of intra- and interregional electronic settlements.
- Conducting cross-border payments via SWIFT system with correspondent accounts of foreign banks.
- Cash Payments to customers' accounts on the day of their receipt by the bank.
- Cash can be used the same day it is added to the account.
- Receive consultations on how to conduct banking transactions and comply with cash discipline.
- Providing timely and accurate information about the cash flow statement of accounts.
- Making payments on a system of electronic payments "Bank-Client".
- Reception and counting of cash in local and foreign currency in the cash department and have the cash transfered to a current account of the customer.
- Preliminary businesses, organizations and institutions of cash to pay salaries and other expenses.
- Issuance of foreign currency accounts for business trip expenses in accordance with the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Exchange of banknotes;
- Issuance from the account of cash for salaries and other expenses on the request of the Customer. Cash services are offered to the customer by the bank depending on the type of transaction, free of charge or in accordance with tariffs approved by the Bank, unless otherwise provided by the bank account.