OJSC "BakaiBank" provides its customers with complete and reliable information on the securities market of Central Bank of Kyrgyzstan, offering consulting and brokerage services in a professional manner, conducting operations, taking into account all the client's wishes.
Management of economic analysis, planning and marketing of the bank carries out transactions with all types of securities of the Kyrgyz Republic's government:
- Operations with government treasury bills (STB);
- Operations with notes of National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic ( NBKR notes).
Government treasury bills
Short-term government securities are issued in order to accommodate borrowing and the mobilization of financial resources.
STB are freely bought and sold at a discount to face value as legal and physical persons. Nominal value - 100 soms.
Government treasury bonds
Government securities are issued in order to accommodate borrowing and the mobilization of financial resources.
SCG are freely bought and sold at a discount to face value and the fixed premium, both legal and physical persons. Nominal value - 100 soms. Term of GTB circulation - 2 years.
Short-term government securities issued by NBKR, designed to regulate the money supply in circulation. Notes sold at a discount and redeemed at face value. The nominal value per note - 10 000soms.
On all matters of operations with Kyrgyz Republic government securities you can contact the head office Treasury of "Bakai Bank" or call tel.: 0312 61-00-61.
- sets rates for purchase and sale of cash and noncash foreign currency cross-rates;
- carries a dealing and foreign exchange policy of the Bank;
- conducts transactions on the interbank foreign exchange market and international markets;
- Interbank transactions concluded on the engagement and placement of funds in national and foreign currencies, and subsequent control over the timely return of resources;
- provides advice and guidance assistance to organizations, joint ventures and other customers of the Bank engaged in foreign trade activities,
- monitors the implementation of the Bank liquidity ratios, foreign exchange exposure and limit the size of funds in correspondent accounts;
- analyze investments in various segments of financial market;
- purchase / sale of securities